Trump: The Art of the Deal (Pasta blanda)
Recíbelo en: 6 a 15 días
Elegible para cuotas.
Cuotas Disponibles por banco
- President Donald J. Trump lays out his professional and personal worldview in this classic work—a firsthand account of the rise of America’s foremost deal-maker.
- “I like thinking big. I always have. To me it’s very simple: If you’re going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big.”—Donald J. Trump
- Here is Trump in action—how he runs his organization and how he runs his life—as he meets the people he needs to meet, chats with family and friends, clashes with enemies, and challenges conventional thinking. But even a maverick plays by rules, and Trump has formulated time-tested guidelines for success. He isolates the common elements in his greatest accomplishments; he shatters myths; he names names, spells out the zeros, and fully reveals the deal-maker’s art. And throughout, Trump talks—really talks—about how he does it. Trump: The Art of the Deal is an unguarded look at the mind of a brilliant entrepreneur—the ultimate read for anyone interested in the man behind the spotlight.
- Praise for Trump: The Art of the Deal
- “Trump makes one believe for a moment in the American dream again.”—The New York Times
- “Donald Trump is a deal maker. He is a deal maker the way lions are carnivores and water is wet.”—Chicago Tribune
- “Fascinating . . . wholly absorbing . . . conveys Trump’s larger-than-life demeanor so vibrantly that the reader’s attention is instantly and fully claimed.”—Boston Herald
- “A chatty, generous, chutzpa-filled autobiography.”—New York Post
Recíbelo en: 6 a 15 días
Pago en efectivo disponible
Información del producto
- PID NjgwOTRlYj
- Número de modelo 978-0399594496
- ISBN 978-0399594496
Descripción del producto
“Trump makes one believe for a moment in the American dream again.”
— The New York Times
“Donald Trump is a deal maker. He is a deal maker the way lions are carnivores and water is wet.”
— Chicago Tribune
“Fascinating . . . wholly absorbing . . . conveys Trump’s larger-than-life demeanor so vibrantly that the reader’s attention is instantly and fully claimed.”
— Boston Herald
“A chatty, generous, chutzpa-filled autobiography.”
— New York Post
Sobre el autor:
Donald J. Trump is the forty-fifth president of the United States. He is the very definition of the American success story, continually setting standards of excellence while expanding his interests in real estate, gaming, sports, and entertainment. He was named the Hotel and Real Estate Visionary of the Century by the UJA Federation. Trump is the New York Times bestselling author of many books, including Time to Get Tough, The America We Deserve, Think Like a Billionaire, How to Get Rich, Surviving at the Top, The Art of the Comeback, and The Art of the Deal. These books have sold millions of copies. An ardent philanthropist, Trump is involved with numerous civic and charitable organizations.