Think and Grow Rich (Pasta dura)
- One of the most popular personal development and self-improvement books of all time,Think and Grow Rich has sold over 100 million copies worldwide since its first publication during the Great Depression. Napoleon Hill presents a "Philosophy of Achievement" in 13 principles drawn from the success stories of such greats as Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, and other millionaires of his time.
- Think and Grow Rich reveals the secrets that can bring you fortune. By suppressing negative thoughts and keeping your focus on the long term, you can find true and lasting success. Napoleon Hill details his philosophy through the following 13 principles:
- Power of the Master Mind
- The Mystery of Sex Transmutation
- The Subconscious Mind
- The Brain
- The Sixth Sense
- Follow the steps outlined here, and you may just find the path to your own personal fortune.
- Specialized Knowledge
- Organized Planning
Información del producto
- PID ODdhMDcxNj
- Número de modelo 978-1585424337
Descripción del producto
nº2,579 en Libros ()