No-Nonsense Buddhism for Beginners: Clear Answers to Burning Questions About Core Buddhist Teachings (Pasta blanda)
- Get on the path to zen bliss―an essential beginner's guide to Buddhism.
- How is an awakening different from enlightenment? Can agnostics and atheists be Buddhist? Am I supposed to stop thinking when I meditate? In No-Nonsense Buddhism for Beginners, renowned Buddhism teacher and host of the popular Secular Buddhism podcast, Noah Rasheta, delivers an easily accessible introduction to the teachings of Buddhism that answers these common questions and many more.
- With No-Nonsense Buddhism for Beginners you’ll gain a fundamental understanding of Buddhism and how to apply the philosophies in your everyday life, through:
- A simple 4-part structure addressing the different aspects of Buddhism―the Buddha, key Buddhist concepts, the Buddha’s teachings, and current Buddhist practices
- Straightforward Q&A’s that simplify the vital concepts of Buddhism into easy-to-understand ideas
- “Everyday Buddhism” Sidebars that make Buddhism less abstract by offering down-to-earth examples from everyday life
- Presented in a simple, conversational style, the information and guidance in No-Nonsense Buddhism for Beginners provides the groundwork that is necessary for building or continuing your own Buddhist practice.
Información del producto
- PID Yjc5OTQxNj
- Número de modelo 978-1641520478
- ISBN 978-1641520478
Descripción del producto
Número de paginas: : 146 páginas
Peso: 8.3 oz.
Peso: 8.3 oz.