Fry Bread: A Native American Family Story (Pasta dura)
- Winner of the 2020 Robert F. Sibert Informational Book Medal
- A 2020 American Indian Youth Literature Picture Book Honor Winner
- Fry bread is us.
- It is a celebration of old and new, traditional and modern, similarity and difference.
- A 2020 Charlotte Huck Recommended Book
- A Publishers Weekly Best Picture Book of 2019
- A Kirkus Reviews Best Picture Book of 2019
- A School Library Journal Best Picture Book of 2019
- A Booklist 2019 Editor's Choice
- A Shelf Awareness Best Children's Book of 2019
- A Goodreads Choice Award 2019 Semifinalist
- A Chicago Public Library Best of the Best Book of 2019
- “A wonderful and sweet book . . . Lovely stuff.” ―The New York Times Book Review
- A National Public Radio (NPR) Best Book of 2019
- An NCTE Notable Poetry Book
- A 2020 NCSS Notable Social Studies Trade Book for Young People
- A 2020 ALA Notable Children's Book
- A 2020 ILA Notable Book for a Global Society
- 2020 Bank Street College of Education Best Children's Books of the Year List
- Told in lively and powerful verse by debut author Kevin Noble Maillard, Fry Bread is an evocative depiction of a modern Native American family, vibrantly illustrated by Pura Belpre Award winner and Caldecott Honoree Juana Martinez-Neal.
- Fry bread is food.
- It is warm and delicious, piled high on a plate.
- Fry bread is time.
- It brings families together for meals and new memories.
- Fry bread is nation.
- It is shared by many, from coast to coast and beyond.
Información del producto
- PID ZDU0OTE4Nj
- Número de modelo 978-1626727465
- ISBN 978-1626727465
Descripción del producto
Peso: 1.1 lb.
Peso: 1.1 lb.