Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Second Edition (Pasta dura)
Precio: Q382.00 Envío GRATIS Detalles
Recíbelo en: 6 a 15 días
Elegible para cuotas.
Cuotas Disponibles por banco
- * * * Over 4 Million Copies Sold * * *
- The New York Times bestseller that changed the way millions communicate
- “I was personally and professionally inspired by this book―and I’m not easily impressed.”
- ―Maureen Burke, Training Manager, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.
- About the Book:
- Perhaps once a decade, a book comes along that transforms people’s lives in a very real, measurable way. This is one of them.
- Crucial Conversations exploded onto the scene ten years ago and revolutionized the way people communicate when stakes are high, opinions vary, and emotions run strong. Since then, millions of people have learned how to hold effective crucial conversations and have dramatically improved their lives and careers thanks to the methods outlined in this book.
- Now, the authors have revised their bestselling classic to provide even more ways to help you take the lead in any tough conversation:
- New firsthand accounts of how these skills changed readers’ lives
- New case studies showing how business leaders successfully applied these methods to achieve results
- New links to videos teaching what to do and what to avoid during crucial conversations
- New research findings offering fresh insights for applying the skills taught in the book
- “[Crucial Conversations] draws our attention to those defining moments that literally shape our lives, our relationships, and our world. . . . This book deserves to take its place as one of the key thought leadership contributions of our time.”
- Crucial Conversations is filled with practical advice you can start using today:
- Prepare for high-stakes conversations
- Make it safe to talk about almost anything
- Transform unpleasant emotions into powerful dialogue
- Be persuasive, not abrasive
- Crucial Conversations gets you past the hard parts of dialogue and helps you achieve relationships that are real, productive, and that will enrich your life and career.
- ―from the Foreword by Stephen R. Covey, author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- “The quality of your life comes out of the quality of your dialogues and conversations. Here’s how to instantly uplift your crucial conversations.”
- ―Mark Victor Hansen, cocreator of the #1 New York Times bestselling series Chicken Soup for the Soul®
- “Coming in as the new CEO of an organization with many tenured employees, I have had many crucial conversations. Using Crucial Conversations as my playbook during this time was paramount in guiding me through each conversation.”
- ―Joanne K. Bryson, CAE, Executive Vice President and CEO, Oregon Medical Association
- “Any book is powerful if you can relate to its content, is simple to understand, easy to apply, and is based on research. I have found all of these elements in Crucial Conversations. The narrative has a universal appeal and the strength to transcend cultures.”
- Capt. Charanjit Lehal, AGM Training and Development, TataSky, India
Información del producto
- PID NzI0MDFjMj
- Número de modelo 978-0071775304
- ISBN 978-0071775304
Descripción del producto
nº25,681 en Libros ()