Lo que se Alice Olvidó (Thorndike Prensa Core Series grandes de impresión) por Liane Moriarty (2015 – 01 – 07) (Pasta dura)
- From the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller, THE HUSBAND S SECRET...
- SOON TO BE A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE FROM THE DIRECTOR OF THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA
- A cheerfully engaging * novel for anyone who s ever asked herself, How did I get here?
- Alice Love is twenty-nine, crazy about her husband, and pregnant with her first child.
- So imagine Alice s surprise when she comes to on the floor of a gym (a gym! She HATES the gym) and is whisked off to the hospital where she discovers the honeymoon is truly over she s getting divorced, she has three kids, and she s actually 39 years old. Alice must reconstruct the events of a lost decade, and find out whether it s possible to reconstruct her life at the same time. She has to figure out why her sister hardly talks to her, and how is it that she s become one of those super skinny moms with really expensive clothes. Ultimately, Alice must discover whether forgetting is a blessing or a curse, and whether it s possible to start over...
Información del producto
- PID Y2VlZWYyMD
- Número de modelo 978-1410475046
- ISBN 978-1410475046
Descripción del producto
Editor: Thorndike Press; Edición: Lrg (7 de enero de 2015)
Peso: 1.4 lb.
Peso: 1.4 lb.